.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the shadows of lilac

sub-concious flow of your stream of thoughts by a creative spirit

My Photo
Name:
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States

I am all you ever wanted in a friend.

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

walk home

It happened; it finally happened! I could finally walk all the way home and successfully kept my shoes dry and out of the snow. My path was no longer laden with white crystal mounds dirtied by cars. No more winds chilling my flesh through coat fibers and numbing every step taken in long strides over ice patches. I had gotten so tired of whining runs past streets and whisking trees in the sharp air. No, now we were free. Free to walk with out a heavy zipped up burden thrown over your shoulders. Neither do we have to wear long knitted gags around our mouths to breathe in the air. No. Now we could jump and shout and kick and wear Capri’s. Actually, I’ve spent so long covering for winter the ankle is somewhat scandalous again.
So I walked.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home