.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

in the shadows of lilac

sub-concious flow of your stream of thoughts by a creative spirit

My Photo
Name:
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States

I am all you ever wanted in a friend.

Thursday, March 19, 2009

privacy matters.

I always thought I was a very hospitable hostess. But recently perhaps Ive been longing for some time to myself or with my girls a quiet one on one hangout that I miss. But Nonetheless I've been repeatedly annoyed by a roommate bringing people over and interrupting my day- the whole day.
Maybe I'm being a bitch because Marty seemed to be generally inclined towards the strangers. But it felt wrong to me to have people imposing on my scheduele and life,uninvited and inconsiderate. Feels wrong. I dislike having people in the middle of my house, or living area whom I do not want to hang out with.
I feel like I need to loosen up and brighten up but I'm so grouchy and needy lately, I'm wondering if theres not something wrong with my brain.

And I was not rude and I allow these people to walk through my house like some sort of breezy uninhabited thoroughfare. Why do I allow it? Why do I say nothing when they take my M&M's. Why can't they be loud and cold and busy in their own living places. Why are they festering in my brain this long?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home